Thursday 10 April 2014

The Island of Mystery

Welcome back! Did you miss me? Yeeaaaaah you missed me! Well, I hope you remember what happened on supernatural last episode cuz I can't be bothered to recite it! All I'll say is: The main characters, except Lexie and Rider, moved away from the forest to an island. Emily and Rider broke up, and Lexie has a twin sister called Angel!

Now, things are going to be a bit different this season, starting with faces!
Katniss:

17
Powers: Light, speed, can open up portals to anywhere and can see visions


Chase:
(I still hate Twilight)
18
Powers: Demon, demon powers

Hanna:

17
Powers: angel, nature
Caine:
(Blame supergirl880, not me :D)
18
Powers: Levitation, strength, teleporting, can find out peoples emotions

Lexie:


Rider:


Georgia:


17
Powers: Making people fall in love, making tonardos, making people say things they don't mean, making people see things

Candy:

16
Powers: Shifter, strength, speed

Selena:
Stock Photo #1598R-10018441, portrait of brown-eyed girl with long dark hair

Ok, now here's also something new: THEIR NEW CLOTHES!

Katniss:


Chase:



Hanna:

Caine:


Candy:

Georgia:


Selena:



Emily:


Lexie:


Sam, Derek, Arron and Rider (in that order):


And you can't forget the new character, Lexie's twin sister, Angel!


And don't forget her clothes!


Now, last but not least, the youngest character, BABY DIAMOND!



And her clothes!


Now, some part of the writing has changed too, instead of >> ** << that, we're just going to use ITALICS! it's easier (and much less effort) for me!
And one more thing, new colours! You know how I change the colours depending on the character?
Now let's start!

The very first episode of Season 2 SUPERNATURAL, starts on the new island, remember, all the main characters, except Lexie and Rider, live on that island.

Katniss and Chase are sitting on the edge of the island, feet in the water, Katniss has Baby Diamond in her hands

Katniss: Chase

Chase: Yes?

Katniss: Do you ever wonder, what actually brought us to this island?

Chase: Actually, yes, quite a lot

Katniss: You wanna explooooreeee?

Chase: well-

Katniss: Great! Let's go!-

Chase: slow down Dora!

Katniss: What?

Chase: we have a kid now, we can't just run off

Katniss: we've fought giant spiders, scientists and an insane teenage girl, and you think it's bad for us to explore because of a kid?

Chase: ...yes...anyway, speaking of insane, where's Lexie's twin sister gone to?

Katniss: should we go...explore for her?

Chase: >.> im gonna regret this

Katniss, Chase and Diamond go off to explore, meanwhile, Candy and Georgia are trying to cheer up Emily, who is missing Rider

Georgia: Come on, your too good for him

Candy: yeah, you travelled through time! You don't need him

Emily: But I want him!!!

she begins to cry again

Candy: uuuuuuuggghhh! I don't see why your crying so much! It's not a big deal!

Emily: not a big deal? Not a big deal! well, im sorry for having emotions, for having feelings, but some of us ARE NOT ROBOTS!

Georgia: o.o

Candy: ...

Candy gets up, and walks away

Emily: I...I can't do this...

Emily runs away as well

Georgia: and then there was 1...

Meanwhile, Hanna and Caine are collecting wood to make a big fort to live in

Caine: You know, this would be so much easier if we had Katniss or Candy with us

Hanna: I know

Caine: orr....

Hanna: Caine, I already told you, I sprained my wing, I can't fly

Caine: I can carry you

Hanna: No thank you, you'll drop me again

Caine: You didn't get hurt

Hanna: I sprained my wing!

Caine: Fine!

There is a rustle in the leaves

Hanna: what was that?

Caine: I don't know, why don't you ask the moving leaves?

Hanna: easy on the sarcasm >.>, but seriously, what was that?

Caine: I don't know!

*Suddenly, an odd looking creature flies out of the bush*



Caine: AHHH!!!

Hanna: AH- hey you scream like a girl o.O...but still...AHHHHH!!!

Caine: What was that!?

Hanna: I dunno!

Caine: Run!

Caine and Hanna run for their lives

Meanwhile, Arron, Derek and Sam are hanging out on  giant tree

Sam:  I don't get why you guys always have something going on, but I don't...

Derek: what do you mean?

Sam: You have love problems with Selena and Arron has problems with Georgia

Arron: what? No I don't

Sam: Oh...she hasn't told you yet? she's breaking up with you

Arron: what!? Guys I gotta go!

Sam: I'm kidding >.>

Arron: what? Urrrrgh >.>

Sam: Anyway- is this tree moving?

Suddenly the tree starts to widely grow upwards, until it's higher than all of the trees on the island

Arron: OH my god!

Derek: WHAT'S HAPPENING!?

The sky above turns grey and starts to swirl around in circles

Sam: UHHH GUUYSSS!

The tree shoots up into the dark hole in the sky

O.O

...
...
...

At around night time, everyone meets up, except Sam, Arron and Derek, They all look flustered and worn out

Katniss: So what happened to you guys?

Hanna: I think we saw a pegasus o.o

Chase: we got attacked by squirrels the size of Manhattan o.O

Caine: There is something weird about this island

Katniss: well, whatever it is, it's gonna be in our lives for a while...



That's right, IM BACK! WOOP WOOP! SPREAD IT TOO THE WORLD! Well, I've decided While Im on holiday, I'll do as much as I Can! Bye now!
Next time's episode: Diamonds 15th birthday










































2 comments:

  1. ermmm wheres Selena and hey aswell....I wish I could talk to ya more

    ReplyDelete
  2. and ermm ive got new characters if u want and seriously like to talk to u plz...

    ReplyDelete