Sunday 1 September 2013

The Teenies- Walk walk walk

*The Teenies have just crash landed on Earth and are now walking through the forest*

Teeny Caine: How long have we been walking?

Teeny Katniss: 12 minutes -.-

Teeny Caine: It feels like foreeevvveeerr

Teeny Chase: Shut up -.-

Teeny Hanna: Why are you always like that?

Teeny Chase: Like what?

Teeny Katniss: Your self -.-

Teeny Chase: Ha ha, are you sure your not on the dark side?

Teeny Katniss: Are you sure you have a brain?

Teeny Hanna: Just carry on walking! I can't stand this

Teeny Caine: You can't stand what? I could never stand my action figures

*Teeny Hanna's eye twitches*

Teeny Hanna: Just keep walking...juuust keep walking

Teeny Caine: Follow the blonde angry girl, follow the blonde angry girl, follo-

Teeny Katniss: CAINE!

Teeny Caine: Whaty?

Teeny Chase: Just...just go

*Teeny Hanna walks faster than everyone else, so Teeny Katniss goes after her*

Teeny Katniss: You ok?

Teeny Hanna: Im...fine, why wouldn't I be!

Teeny Katniss: you seem...not good...

Teeny Hanna: I just wanna go back to Pluto!

Teeny Katniss: But what about the w-

Teeny Hanna: I DON'T CARE ABOUT THE WAR! I WANNA GO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOME!

Teeny Katniss: Shhh! Do you miss your brothers?

Teeny Hanna: Heck yeah, I miss them so much, I miss all of them, Teeny Alex, Teeny Thomas, Teeny Darren, Teeny Marco, Teeny Rider and Even Teeny Andrew!

Teeny Katniss: I miss them too, but not Teeny Rider he has a crush on me :/ I miss my two sisters as well, you know, Teeny Mack and Teeny Taylor

Teeny Hanna: They were annoying

Teeny Katniss: I know right!?

Teeny Hanna: You know, your actually really pleasant to be around

Teeny Katniss: Thanks, but don't tell the boys -.-

*They both laugh and hugs eachother*

Teeny Hanna: I never knew you could be so nice

Teeny Katniss: Earth is changing me, and I'm not happy about it!

*Meanwhile, the boys are behind, having an awkward conversation*

Teeny Caine: so...how about that weather?

Teeny Chase: What are you talking about!?

Teeny Caine: I don't know I barley know what im talking about most of the time!

*They stay silent for a bit and then see Teeny Katniss and Teeny Hanna laugh*

Teeny Chase: I can't remember the last time I laughed

Teeny Caine: I do! It was when the plane was crashing, you said it was fun :D
Teeny Chase: -.- idiot

*Teeny Chase scratches his hair and realizes his entire back is covering in mucky scum and slime from the pipe*

Teeny Chase: Gross!

Teeny Caine: oh O.O...thanks for cleaning it for us :D

*Teeny Chase growls and pounces on Teeny Caine*

Teeny Caine: ah! Maniac on me! Maniac. On. Meeeeeeeeee!

Teeny Chase: How could you just push me down there!? Oh Im gonna CRUSH you!

Teeny Caine: Ahhhhhh!

Teeny Chase: Im gonna SLAP you

*When Teeny Chase lifts up his hand to slap Teeny Caine, it starts to rain*

Teeny Hanna: What is this stuff!?

Teeny Katniss: I think...it's water...falling from the sky!

Teeny Caine: Awh man! My wings just dried >.<

Teeny Chase: Ah! The sky water's hitting me!

Teeny Hanna: Sky water's cold!

Teeny Katniss: Let's get some shelter!

*The Teenies run and sit under a leaf*

Teeny Caine: Something tells me we'll be here for a while >.<

What will the Teenies do?
Note: There will not be any Teeny episodes from this moment forward, you will see why later :)

No comments:

Post a Comment