Saturday 21 September 2013

Arron, Georgia, Rider and Emily, someone help

*Previously on SUPERNATURAL*
*The Teenies are staying until their plane is fixed, which obviously will not be soon (thanks a lot Teeny Hanna), Chase has told Katniss something, which im pretty sure you can work out (if you seriously don't know, ask.fm me, comment or ask me on msp), Arron, Selena and Sam were turned Teeny size somehow. It has been 7 months since Katniss and the rest lived in the forest*

The scene starts in Lexie's cave, she is creating a potion, Selena, Arron and Sam, still in their Teeny forms, are standing on a table waiting for her to finish*

Selena: hurry up!

Lexie: Im almost done!

Sam: you've been saying that for the past five minutes -.-

Lexie: well this time im actually done

*lexie dabs a bit of the potion on Arron and he starts to grow back to his normal size, knocking over the bottle in the process*

Sam: oh nice work Arron!

Arron: it's not my fault!

Lexie: Never mind, I can make another one

Selena: did you write down the recipe?

Lexie: did I what?

*selena face palms and Sam hits his head repeatedly on the edge of a book, since Arron is his normal size again, he runs off*

Meanwhile, Georgia is spying on Rider and Emily, who are having a very awkward conversation*

Rider: So...how have you been?

Emily: good...good....You?

Rider: good...good

Georgia: This, cannot happen -.-

*Georgia creates a pink misty ball the floats above her palm, she blows it towards Rider,and when it touches him, his eyes turn pink*

Rider: o.o

Georgia: Yes it worked...woah woah- AH!!!

*Georgia falls out of the tree she was in and hits the floor*

Georgia: ow :/

Rider: My lady!

*Rider runs over to Georgia*

Rider: my lady are you ok!?

Georgia: yeah...Im fine o.O are YOU ok?

Rider: im fine as long as your fine .

Georgia: O.O Oh crud

*Emily looks at Rider, bewildered, then looks upset and stands up to walk away, but suddenly Arron, as a wolf, comes plundering into her*

Emily: uh, OW!?

Arron: Sorry! I didn't mean to, im just so happy that im big again and-

Emily: -I get it...

*As Arron turns into a human, Emily looks back to Georgia and Rider, and grins evilly*

Emily: So, Arron, how've you been :)

*Emily strokes Arron's arm*

Arron: uhh...fine...o.O, uhh, you can stop doing that now...

*Emily holds his hands*

Emily: So...you wanna hang out?

Arron: uh O.O sure?

Emily: yay!

*As Georgia looks over to Emily and Arron, who are hugging, she frowns and sighs*

Georgia: well, I guess we really weren't meant to be :(

Meanwhile, Katniss, Chase, Hanna and Caine are in Hanna's cave,trying to calm Katniss down, since she found out she's you know what *Shivers*

Katniss: no! It's horrible! I can't handle this!

Caine: Well what else are you gonna do?

Katniss: I can take that injection thingy!

Chase: it doesn't work on mutants

Hanna: and you'd have to get a scanning which means, back to the scientist fecility :/

Katniss: so, I guess im stuck with having a child, that I don't want >.>

Caine: pretty much, now can we play a game?

Hanna: how about charades?

Chase: I'm up for charades

Katniss: Ok :/

Meanwhile, Candy and the teenies more or less are playing it together

*Candy touches Teeny Caine on the head with her pinky*

Candy: your it!

Teeny Caine: I don't wanna be it!

Teeny Katniss: You wanted to play the game,so now your it :D

Teeny Caine: NO!

*Teeny Caine gets angry and black sparkly misty stuff swirls around him, and onto Candy*

Teeny Hanna: Teeny Caine! NO!

Candy:....WHAT DID YOU DO TO ME!

Preview

*strangely, Candy is now the size of the Teenies*

Teeny Caine:...oops?

Teeny Chase: no -.-

Teeny Caine: Ok :(

Meanwhile, Lexie is still trying to fix Sam and Selena, but since she attempted a few times, they've turned into cats

Selena:


Sam:


Selena: Really!? CATS!?

Sam: WHY AM I SO WHITE AND FLUFFY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!??????????//

Lexie; IM SORRY IM SORRY! WHY DON'T YOU TRY MAKING A POTION FOR TWO WHINING MIDGETS!?

Selena: Oh I will, RIGHT AFTER I GRAB YOUR FACE AND SMASH IT AGAINST THE F-

Sam: THANK YOU SELENA! I-I will take over now

Selena: >.>

Lexie: Here! See I made it

*Lexie dabs the potion onto Selena and Sam, turning them both into donkeys*

Selena: Are you kidding me -.-

Lexie: Oh come on! >.<

Meanwhile, Emily and Arron are hanging out, Georgia watching them in a tree, Rider clinging onto Georgia's arm

Emily: So, tell me about yourself

Arron: Uh, what's there to know?

Emily: Well, you seem like a pretty important part to the forest

Arron: Uh, so do you

Emily: how?

Arron: >.> your the healer

*Emily fake giggles*

Emily: Oh yeaaah, thanks for reminding me :)

*Georgia rolls her eyes*

Georgia: Oh come on >.> she can do better than that

Rider: but not as good as you my love

*Rider strokes Georgia's arm*

Georgia: would you get OFF!? WE'RE GOING TO GET CAUGHT WITH YOU MAKING SO MUCH NOISE!..>.>

Arron: Georgia?

Emily: Georgia?

Georgia: Arron and Emily :/

Rider: Rider! :D

Georgia: >.>

Arron: what are you doing here?

Georgia: Just, hanging up in that tree...o.o

Rider: with me, her boyfriend

Georgia: O.o

Arron: I didn't know you had a boyfriend

Georgia: I don't it's just...I can't really explain

Rider: she does have a boyfriend. ME :D, you got a problem with that? Wolfy?

Arron: wolfy? That's the best you could do?

Rider: It's better than anything you would have come up with >.>

*Rider and Arron begin to argue while Emily and Georgia have their own privet conversation*

Emily: what do you want >.>?

Georgia: I need to talk to you

Emily: about what!? About how you stole Rider from me!?

Georgia: I didn't steal him!

Emily: I don't believe you! How can you lie to me like this!?

Georgia: we need to sort this out :/ ...Katniss :D

*Georgia grabs all three of their ears and drags them off*

Georgia: COME ON!

Meanwhile, Lexie is still trying to fix Selena and Sam

Lexie: I did it!

*She dabs the potion on Selena and Sam, turning them into horses*

Selena:


Sam:


Selena: ARE YOU KIDDING ME!?

Sam: WHAT. THE. BLOODY. HELL IS THIS!?

Lexie: IM SORRY! IM SORRY! I CAN'T WORK UNDER THESE CONDITIONS!

Selena: WHAT CONDITIONS!? YOU'RE SO STUPID YOU COULD GET HIT BY A CAR THAT WASN'T EVEN MOVING!

Lexie: I CAN'T TAKE THIS! YOU CAN STAY AS MIDGETS! I'M OUT OF HERE!

*Lexie runs out of the cave*

Selena:...you think I went a teeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee-

Sam: DON'T say Teeny -.-

Selena: :/

LATER- 5:34 PM

It is time for the public meeting, but some people haven't arrived yet

*Katniss is trying to listen to both Georgia and Emily, who are speaking at the same time, Caine is having a hard time calming the crowd, Arron and Rider are still arguing, Hanna is trying to understand what happened to Candy*

Hanna: So let me understand, because Teeny Caine didn't want to be it, he decided to shrink you?

Teeny Caine: by accident!

Candy: yeah, right -.-

Teeny Hanna: He did say he was sorry :/

Candy: Well I never said I forgive him!

Teeny Caine: WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Candy: >.>

*Meanwhile*

Georgia: AND SHE WON'T EVEN LET ME EXPLAIN HOW-

Emily: AND SHE THINKS SHE CAN JUST COME AND EXPLAIN HOW-

Katniss: O.O, help...me

*Meanwhile*

Rider: I LOVE HER AND YOU CAN'T DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT!

Arron: NO YOU DON'T! YOUR IN LOVE WITH EMILY!

Rider: NO IM N-

*The spell suddenly fades off of Rider*

Rider: I HAVE TOLD TO MANY TIMES I'M IN LOVE WITH wait whaaaaaat?

*Back To Katniss, Georgia and Emily*

Katniss: ok, so, Georgia put a spell on Rider to make him like Emily, but it backfired

Georgia: yes

Katniss: Well that was stupid -.-

Emily: Because it's not true!

*Rider and Arron run over*

Rider: No, it is true :/

Emily: ...it is?

Georgia: Yeah....

Arron: So, you did all this to help them?

Georgia: Pretty much

Arron: But what about us?

Georgia: What about us?

Katniss: OH FOR CRYING OUT LOUD JUST KISS ALREADY!

*Arron and Georgia Kiss*

Katniss: Right now im finding it hard to hold back my vomit o.O

Rider: Well, what about us?

Emily: Well, I think we should take it slow

Rider: yeah :/

*Meanwhile, Caine is still trying to calm down the crowd*

Caine: Guys, um, guys...hello?

Hanna: EVERYBODY SHUT UP!

*Silence*

Caine: o.O I'll never get used to a man voice trapped inside an angel

Hanna: Is that a good thing or a bad thing?

Caine: well-

*Lexie comes running over, with Selena and Sam, big again, and in human form, running behind her*

Lexie: GUYS! GUYS! I DID IT!

Chase: Did what?

Sam: She turned us back!

Georgia: turned you back from what? Annoying freaks that have no idea what they're doing? Then I don't think she did a good job at changing you

Selena: Ha ha -.- she changed us back when we somehow ended up the size of the teenies o.O

Lexie: Yeaaaah, about that

Everyone (apart from Candy and the Teenies): Lexie, what did you do?

Lexie: one of my spells...MAY OR MAY NOT...have gotten loose and taken hold of Arron, Selena and Sam

Everyone (apart from the people mentioned): >.>

Katniss: Anyway, now we can start the meet-

Candy: UH HELLO!? DOWN HERE!

Hanna: ...Candy? What happened to you?

Teeny Chase: Teeny Caine happened >.>

Teeny Caine: I SAID I WAS SORRY!

Teeny Katniss: >.> crybaby

Lexie: Don't worry, I have a cure 

*Lexie dabs some of the potion on Candy, but accidentally pours the whole thing on her*

Lexie: Woops!

Chase: Lexie >.<

*Candy begins to grow to their normal size, but she doesn't stop there, she grows until she is the size of one of the tallest trees in the forest*

Caine: uh oh...Lexie, any chance you could make a "grow smaller" potion?

Lexie: *groans* >.<

What will happen now that Georgia and Arron are together? And Emily and Rider? How will Candy get back to her normal size? Find this out in the next episodes of SUPERNATURAL!

Next weeks episode: Who dat new Teeny?

No comments:

Post a Comment