Sunday 19 January 2014

SUPERNATURAL- Scientists Return Part 4 FINALE

*this is it, the last part of supernatural-
season 1!
never to return-
until season 2!
SHUT UP! Ahem, ok, previously on supernatural*

*The main characters, except Lexie and Rider, have chosen to go onto Katniss' side which have sailed away on a raft, what could go wrong? Except Lexie's in charge of the other group, so lot's of things could go wrong*

*the scene starts off in Lexie's extension part of her cave, everyone on her side are on chains turning a giant wheel*

Rider: Lexie-

Lexie: Ahem!

Rider: >.> My beautiful, fair, extravagant, and wonderful Queen >.>

Lexie: Yes? Lowly peasant?

Rider: my name's Rider >.> and don't you think, oh hold on-

*Rider goes round the wheel once and reaches Lexie again*

Rider: Don't you think you're being a bit harsh? I mean we're going round a giant wheel for- hold on

*Rider goes round again and reaches Lexie again*

Rider: For no reason!

Lexie: Well, I can't have you all wondering off, and when I need one of you to do something, I let you go and make my monster follow you

Rider: oh yeah, your monster >.<

*Rider shivers*

Lexie: Everything is going as I planned >:)

*Meanwhile, on the raft, Chase is holding Diamond, who won't stop crying*

Chase: Shut up! Shut up shut up shut up!

Hanna: Someone better take away Diamond before Chase throws her overboard >.>

Caine: when are we gonna find land? it's been forever!

Selena: it' been half an hour -.-

Caine: that's a lifetime to a kid!

Arron: whatever >.>

*Katniss is sitting on one end of the raft, with her legs in the water, Candy sits down next to her*

Candy: Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there-

Katniss: SHUT UP!? HOW OLD DO YOU THINK YOU ARE!?

Candy: WELL I AM THE YOUNGEST HERE!

Katniss: SECOND YOUNGEST! Don't forget about Diamond :p

Candy: rats >.>

Katniss: You know, you're seriously irritating

Candy: right back at you leader :D

Katniss: >.>

*the Teenies are playing on the top of the raft, Teeny Caine and Teeny Hanna and dancing and laughing*

Teeny Caine: (to the tune of merry old land of oz) He he he! ha ha ha! and a couple of ho ho ho's!

Teeny Hanna: That's how we laugh and sing all day in the merry old land of Pluto!

Teeny Chase: We need you to shut up

Teeny Katniss: or else we'll stab your necks

Teeny Chase: don't make us really angry

Teeny Katniss: that's something you'll regret

Teeny Caine: ...those aren't the lyrics >.>

Teeny Chase: but they will be if you don't shut up

Teeny Hanna: uh, guys

Teeny Caine: Hey don't be mean to me im just having fun!

Teeny Katniss: your fun is the source of pain!

Teeny Hanna: guuysss...

Teeny Caine: I don't even know what that means!

Teeny Chase: It means you're annoying!

Teeny Hanna: GUYS!

Teeny Katniss, Teeny Chase & Teeny Caine: yeah!?

Teeny Hanna: STORM!!!

Teeny Katniss: What!?

Teeny Hanna: STORM UP AHEAD!

*Thunder starts up, the water pace starts to pick up as well*

Hanna: Uh oh, guys! Bring up the walls!

*Hanna, Caine, Katniss and Arron start rolling up the walls at the side of the raft, Candy attempts to help Katniss*

Katniss: I can do this my self!

Candy: No! Lemmi help!

Katniss: no!

*While they fight, the raft rocks and they both fall out*

Caine: KATNISS!

Katniss: help! Help! HELP!

*The rafts gets pushed away by a giant wave*

Candy: I can't swim!

Katniss: ARE YOU KIDDING ME!?

Candy: Help me!

Katniss: Geez >.<

*Candy climbs onto Katniss' back*

Katniss: Your heavier than you look!

Candy: I know :D

*after a while, Katniss and Candy both wash up on an island*

Katniss: Land! we reached land! GET OFF!

*Katniss throws Candy off of her back*

Candy: Quick, we have to find shelter and wait for the rain to stop!

*Katniss and Candy run over to a few tilting trees and shelter there*

Katniss: I hope Chase and Diamond are ok...

*Meanwhile, all four walls of the raft are up, so no more people have any chance of falling out, but since there is no roof, the rain it coming in*

Arron: Seriously!? No roof!?

Hanna: we didn't want it to be a box!

Selena: Well know im gonna box you!

Hanna: Don't you sass me sister!

*Diamond starts crying, Caine starts singing a lullaby*

Chase: THAT'S NOT HELPING CAINE!

Caine: The baby doesn't like the rocking of the raft!

Georgia: How do you know!?

Caine: I have the mind of a four year old!

*After a few more complicated arguments, the wind finally stops, and the sea calms,so everyone rolls the walls back down*

Caine: well thank goodness that's over

Emily: There's a floating body in the water!

Caine: And it's not over >.<

*Everyone helps pull the body onto the raft, it turns out to be a teenage girl*


Caine: You look familiar

Hanna: it's Lexie you idiot!

Girl: Lexie? My names Angel

Emily: well you don't look like any angel

Angel: Well neither do you Miss Vintage

Emily: I didn't ask for these clothes!

Angel: and I didn't ask for these!

Chase: That's not what Lexie had

Angel: Once again, who's Lexie!? Oh wait...Lexie as in my sister Lexie?

Derek: Lexie had a sister?

Angel: Unless we're not talking about the right Lexie, mean, horrible, makes you work hard, looks exactly like me

Derek: we're talking about the same lexie ^-^

Angel: You guys knew her!? Well where is she I've been looking for her for 11 years!

Hanna: She's in a forest far away from here

Angel: Dangit >.< we both ran away from home when we were 7

Caine: Why?

Angel: our dad was a scientist that wanted to experiment on us like he did with our mom

Chase: That's horrible :/

Angel: Yeah, so Lexie and I made plans to run away, but I got caught and she left me. So we've been separated ever since. But then I killed my father and set out to look for Lexie

Georgia: Well she's in a forest somewhere, bu-bye

Emily: if you see her with a boy called Rider, make sure he's not with any other girls

Angel: Oh come on guys I know we just met but you can't just chuck me out to sea and leave me to die

Hanna: She's right >.> we can't >.> not with me, an angel, on board >.>

Angel: So what im hearing iiiiisss...I get to stay on board???

Hanna: ...>.> fine

Angel: yay!

*Meanwhile, Katniss and Candy are trudging around the island they washed up on, which is pretty big*

Katniss: this place looks familiar

Candy: we've been walking around in circles!

Katniss: Ugh! why couldn't I have had any water powers >.>

Candy:...powers! That's it! I can transform into something that can fly and find the others!

Katniss: yes! Go go go!

*Candy transforms into an eagle and flies off*

Katniss: WAIT! TAKE ME WITH YOU!

*Candy doesn't hear and flies off*

Katniss: Great >.< I guess I'll just wonder around this island...alone...very vulnerable...

*Katniss begins to walk into the island*

*Meanwhile, The others are on the raft, floating around, most of them are arguing*

Selena: I don't need you! I could be Happy! With Tyler!

Derek: Don't you dare say that boys name in my presence!

Selena: Tyler! Tyler! Tyler! Tyler! Tyler!

Derek: Ugh!

*And Emily And Georgia*

Georgia: Omg get over him!

Emily: Omg!? Omg What does that Even mean!?

Georgia: Oh yeah I forgot you're from the old days!

Emily: Oh my like totally gosh I'm gonna smash your face to the max!

Georgia: Oh to the max is it!?

Emily: Yeah to the max!

Caine: who's Max?

Emily and Georgia: STAY OUT OF THIS!

Emily: Oaf!

Georgia: Ogre!

Hanna: Eagle!

Emily: Yeah! Eagle! Wait what?

Hanna: Not her! Look up! Eagle!

*The eagle lands of the raft and reforms into Candy*

Candy: Guys! Me and Kat landed on an island and we're stranded and we need your help!

Chase: You mean she needs our help

Candy: what?

Caine: You left her

Candy: ...oh...

Arron: We gotta go get her!

Candy: I know the way! 

*Candy quickly grabs a rope and ties is to herself and the raft, she tranforms into a dolphin and begins to swim to the island*

*Meanwhile, Katniss is looking through the island*

Katniss: hello? Anyone here!?

Unknown voice: WHO GOES THERE!?
Katniss: Who is that!? My name is Katnissessa Everessa Mighty, who are you?

Unknown Voice: I AM, CAINEAN UTHONIAL BRASHER

Katniss: Please don't hurt me- wait, CAINE!?

*Caine Jumps out*

Caine: Heeyyyyoooooo!

Katniss: how did you get here!?

Caine: Candy brought us

Katniss: us?

*Everyone comes out*

Katniss: Chase! Diamond!

*Katniss rushes and hugs them both*

Teeny Katniss: What are we invisible?

Katniss: Teenies!

*The hugs the four as well*

Chase: so where are we?

Selena: Our new home!

Katniss:...yeah im cool with that

*The group murmer in agreement and walk off*

THE END

Unsatisfying ending right? Well, Join me in four weeks for something better! BYE!!!
In four weeks time Episode: The Island of Mystery

No comments:

Post a Comment