Sunday 25 August 2013

Supernatural- Oblivious love: Hanna & Caine

*Previously on SUPERNATURAL*

*Katniss has just woken up from a strange dream about the wizard of oz, that actually has nothing to do with this episode XD, it has been 3 months since Katniss, Chase, Caine and Hanna have become the forest leaders*

*The first scene is in Katniss' cave, Katniss is waiting there, she's asked Hanna to meet with her about something*

Hanna: *walks into the cave* so what is it?

Katniss: I just wanted to talk to you about something...

Hanna: Yeah, what is it?

Katniss: Caine

Hanna: ...what about him

Katniss: I think you like him

Hanna: and where did you get that from?

Katniss: well, lets see

INSIDE KATNISS' MIND

The first time:

*Katniss, Chase, Hanna and Caine are sitting cross legged on the grass playing catch the rock*

*Katniss throws the rock in the air*

*Chase catches it, then he throws it in the air, they all miss, when it hits the floor, Hanna and Caine both make a grab for it and end up touching hands*

Katniss: So Caine DOES understand how to play :)

The second time:

*Hanna, Caine and Katniss are in the main cave, Hanna is writing on a piece of paper but makes a mistake*

Hanna: Hey Caine, can you pass me the rubber?

*Caine grabs what's left of the rubber and puts it in Hanna's hand and she gives him a shy smile*

and the third time:

*Hanna is running away from little children and ends up slipping over*

Hanna: ah!

Caine: I got you!

*Caine runs to try and catch her but misses by a mile*

Caine: I...almost...got you...

Hanna: ouch :/

OUTSIDE OF KATNISS' MIND

Hanna: what happened in the third time!?

Katniss: I...actually dunno....but who cares, the other two times you were totally in love with Caine!

Hanna: No I wasn't!

Katniss: Hanna's got a crush, Hanna's got a crush, Hanna's got a-

Hanna: SHUT UP

*Hanna walks out the cave*

Katniss: something tells me I didn't handle that well O.O

*Emily skips into Katniss' cave*

Katniss: oh hey Emily

Emily: Hey, why do look like your about to do something you shouldn't be doing?

Katniss: Because I am, and I'm gonna need your help!

*Katniss grabs Emily's arm and drags her out of the cave*

Meanwhile. Georgia is swimming peacefully in the lake, suddenly Arron runs as a wolf and jumps into the air, forms back into human and cannonballs into the lake

Arron: WAAAAAHHHOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Georgia: AH!

Arron: *laughs* THAT WAS AWESOME!

Georgia: Awesome!? THAT WAS PROBABLY THE WORST THING YOU COULD HAVE DONE!

Arron: What?

Georgia: Your CRAZY!

Arron: But that was awesome!

*Georgia quickly climbs out of the lake*

Arron: What's your problem? Buzz kill

Georgia: Excuse me!? I am actually very fun person

Arron: Oh yeah? Prove it!

*Georgia huffs and walks away*

Arron: that didn't go well >.>

Meanwhile, Selena is sewing something together in a tree, Derek is stalking her*

Derek: she's so beautiful, yet so oblivious, she doesn't even know i'm here!

Selena: You do realize that your a terrible whisperer >.>

Derek: >.<

Selena: And I can see your snake arm

Derek: >..<

Selena: and I know what you smell like

Derek: O.O

Selena: Come out and sit next to me

*Derek hides in the shadows*

Selena: come on, sit with me

*Derek jumps down from the trees and runs off*

Selena: :/...

Meanwhile, Chase and Caine are hanging up Katniss' balls of light in Caves

Chase: I don't see why the girls can't do this

Caine: This is fuuuun

Chase: I don't think so

Caine: why do we actually have to do this?

Chase: I dunno...we shouldn't be doing this, lets ditch

Caine: DITCHING!!!!!

*Chase and Caine stop what their doing and walk out of the cave*

(After a bunch of strange activities that I can't be bothered to write because I want to get to this part, it is night time, around ten, time for the Entertainment Show, there are 4 stools at the front, but a wall of leaves is cutting off the first stool from the other three)

Katniss: Hello everyone! Today, we are hosting a special show called 3 choices, 1 chance!

*Applause*

Emily: now everyone, please put on the leaf blindfolds that are on the stump in front of you and then Katniss, will pick one boy and three girls to come up

*Katniss picks out Caine, Hanna, Candy and Lexie, Emily leads Caine to the stool that's cut off from the rest, and Katniss leads the three girls to the other three stools*

Emily: Everyone, you may now take off our blindfolds, thank you Selena for making them

*While Katniss is introducing the show Chase and Arron have their own little conversation*

Chase: What is this? this was never discussed at the meeting

Arron: Why do you always need to be so uptight?

Chase: That's my thing!

Arron: Well maybe you should change your thing to having fun

Chase: ...

*Back at the front, Katniss is just about to start the game*

Katniss: So here is how you play, the man of the game...or boy because in this case it's Caine, will choose a question, and the three lovely ladies, lady 1, lady 2, and lady 3 have to answer on a sheet of paper, lets start! Caine, what's your question

Caine: uhh, how would you wake me up in the morning?

Katniss: You heard the question, how would you wake Caine up in he morning?

*The three girls write on their papers*

Katniss: alright now lets see your answers!

*Katniss takes the three papers*

Katniss: Girl number 1. (Candy) she said: I wouldn't bother, I'd just do my own thing until you wake up, Girl number 2 (Hanna) said that she would just sit by you until you feel like waking up, and girl number 3 (Lexie) said Why am I here...moving on! Caine, what's your second question?

Hanna: ok this is stupid *stands up and walks out of the cave*

Caine: Hanna! Wait!

*Caine runs after her*

Katniss: o.o *laughs nervously* ok...Emily will be taking over now

Emily: I will?

Katniss: yes, yes you will

*As Katniss runs out to follow Hanna and Caine, Emily looks at the audience and laughs nervously*

Meanwhile, Katniss hides in a bush and listens to Hanna and Caine's conversation

Caine: Hanna! Wait!

Hanna: What is it Caine?

Caine: Why did you run off?

Hanna: Because I didn't wanna do something that was so STUPID!

Katniss: Stupid!? >:(

Caine: well why didn't you say so? And I wanted to talk to you after the Entertainment Show

Hanna: what did you want to say?

Caine: I wrote a poem for you...*clears throat* Violets are red, Roses are blue

Katniss: >.> idiot

Caine: sugar is sweet, and so are you, even though you can be sour, but not at this very special hour, your eyes still shine like the moon, and it gives me the courage to tell you: I love...love...I dunno what rhymes with moon O.O

*Hanna laughs and hugs him*

Hanna: That's the sweetest thing anyone's ever said to me

Katniss: It's the only sweet thing anyone's ever said to her >.<

Caine: Katniss, you can come out now

Katniss: What? Woops >.< *stands up and comes out from the bushes* Hiiiii, and my idea was NOT stupid

Hanna: yes it was -.-

Caine: Anyway...Hanna...do you want to-

Hanna: yes :)

Caine: But you didn't even know what I was going to-

*Hanna kisses him*

Katniss: and there's my queue to leave -.-
*Katniss superspeeds to the Entertainment Show*

Hanna: yes I did

Caine: Ok, I guess you did :)

*Hanna and Caine smile at eachother and walk back to the Entertainment Show*

Hanna and Caine are officially together! What's going to happen now? Join us next week on SUPERNATURAL
Important!: There will be a post next monday on the Teenies! And on sunday there will be the first part of the special episode "party crashers p1"

Bye now :D

No comments:

Post a Comment