Sunday 4 August 2013

Supernatural- Wizard of Concussion P1

*Previously on Supernatural*
*Spiders attacked, Selena lied...stuff...*

This episode is a little bit different because apart from Katniss and Arron, nobody is actually who they are, except in the beginning

*the Scene is set in the forest...where else is it...ever?*

*Hanna is having a go at Katniss for setting Lexie free by accident*

Katniss: It's no big deal

Hanna: no big deal!? IT'S A HUGE DEAL!

Katniss: Oh blah blah blah, we caught her didn't we?

Hanna: Yeah, EVENTUALLY

Georgia: We can't have you doing this!

Candy: Yeah! What if it happens again but nobody can catch her again!

*Everyone begins to argue*

Katniss: You know what? I'm sick of you always thinking that you know everything! I hate you all! I could run this place smoothly if it wasn't for stupid Hanna! *turns around and walks into a tree* Woops *Falls to the ground*

Hanna: Oh no, Katniss! Kat can you hear me! Kat!?

*Everything goes blurry, then stops, but a new scene has arrived, it has wonderful flowers and colors that look magical*

*Katniss wakes up and looks around*

Katniss: Ok what is this place?

*Arron is sitting next to her, only he is a wolf, Arron barks*

*Katniss steps back and trips over a fallen tree*

Katniss: ow!..Hello!? Is there anyone here!!!???

*Emily comes out. But she isn't wearing a usual outfit*
Leprechaun/munchkin/great Oz/wicked/wiz Of Oz With Top Hat Fancy Dress All Ages

Katniss: Emily, what are you wearing!

Emily: Why don't you take a look at your own outfit miss judge-a-puss

*Katniss looks down*





Katniss: Oh my gosh -.-

Emily: I'm a munchkin

Katniss: aren't their supposed to be like a hundred of you?

Emily: Yeah but everyone else is on holiday

Katniss: o..k...but is there any way to get...away from here?

*There is a funny twinkling sound and Hanna appears in a puff of smoke*

Katniss: *coughs* Hanna!

Hanna: Hello child, how may I help

Katniss: You can help by turning off that smoke machine

*Emily runs and turns off the smoke machine*

Hanna: Thank you

Katniss: what are you wearing!?

*Hanna looks down at herself*



Hanna: What's so bad about it? Anyway, I am Hanna the good witch, you seem to be in trouble what would you-

*suddenly there is a black puff of smoke and Lexie appears*

Katniss: This is from a movie I know it is...but im pretty sure this is a horror movie...considering Lexie's outift




Lexie: SOMEONE KILLED MY SISTER!

Katniss: Oh boy -.-

Arron: *barks*

Lexie: YOU! YOU KILLED MY SISTER!

Hanna: NO SHE DIDN'T!

Lexie: Stay away, glitter girl. She murdered my sister when that tree of hers fell on her, and now she's gone KUR-SPLAT!

Katniss: That's not my tree O.O and I didn't kill her

Lexie: Did to!

Katniss: Did not!

Lexie: Did to!

Katniss: Did not!

Lexie: did-

Hanna: GIRLS! Listen, Lexie, It was a pure accident

Lexie: Yes, because everything to you is a pure accident -.-

Hanna: It was! Like when you accidentally killed my dog, Poofels,

Lexie: That was not an accident my friend

Hanna: Anyway, Katniss here just wants to get back home so just-

Lexie: She's not going home with my sister's ruby-

Katniss: slippers?

Lexie: Why yes...how did you know?

Katniss: Everyone has seen this movie -.-

Lexie: M...movie? *wipes her cheek and a bit of her "green skin" (green face pain) comes off* oh! Tell me more about this movie

Hanna: um, she doesn't have any time because she was just leaving

Lexie: WAIT! But I need my slippers!

Katniss: Fine

Hanna: no Dorothy-

Katniss: Dorothy?

Hanna: Sorry...that slipped out...no Katniss, don't let her have them, if she wants them so badly, their magic must be very powerful in deed

Katniss: Magic?-

Lexie: Very well my pretty, but watch out. I'll get those slippers, and I'll get your little mutt too!

Arron: *barks*

Katniss: Ok I'm definitely in a dream...or a nightmare

Hanna: Sorry about her, but she can't hurt you once you get to Concussion City

Katniss: What?

Emily: Concussion City, the wizard of concussion will help you get home

Katniss: The wizard of what?

Hanna: Concussion, all you have to do is follow the yellow brick GPS *Hands Katniss a yellow GPS with a brick design*

Katniss: -.- well, I'm off

GPS: Walk 350 then turn left

*Katniss groans and begins to walk*

Hanna: I hope the wicked witch of the west doesn't try anything sneaky...oh well...

*Katniss has been walking for a long time now*

GPS: Recalculating

Katniss: You've been saying that for the past three hours!GRR!

GPS: 1000 steps to the nearest anger management class

Katniss: ARGH! *throws the GPS on the floor and it smashes* woops -.-

Caine: Careful!

Katniss: Caine! What are you wearing O.O



Caine: who's Caine?I don't have a name

Katniss: Well from now on your name is Caine

Caine: Ok, hey, where are you going?

Katniss: to the wizard of concussion

Caine: Cool can I come?

Katniss: Sure what do you want, a brain? *Smirks*

Caine: O.O y-yes...how did you know!?

Katniss: ugh *rolls eyes and starts to walk*

*In Lexie's evil lair, which looks exactly like her cave*

*Lexie is pacing up and down in her "lair"and her pet monkey, Selena, is listening to her*



Lexie: I  can't believer her! That-

Selena: Bu-bu-bu! Language!

Lexie: shut up ¬.¬ but don't worry my little flying monkey. I will soon avenge her!

*Lexie cackles and coughs in between*

*meanwhile, Katniss and Caine have been walking aimlessly for hours*

Katniss: When are we gonna get there!?

Caine: I think it's close

Katniss: Uggh!

*suddenly there is a loud groan*

Katniss: What the heck was that?

Caine: it wasn't me

*the loud groan again*

Caine: Ah!

Katniss: I think it's coming from that big, tin statue

*The groan comes again*

Caine: Now that's just annoying

Tin statue: Oowwiiilll....cwgraaannnn

Katniss: What?

Caine: I think he said old gran

Tin statue: owwwillll cwrraagggnnnn

Caine: Old...man?

Tin statue: Oh for crying out loud! I SAID OIL CAN!

Caine: Eep!

*Katniss recognizes that voice*

Katniss: Chase! *runs and hugs him*

Chase (tin statue): Uhhh....hello?

Katniss: Oh, right, wizard of oz dream

Caine: uhh, I thought his name was the wizard of concussion?

Katniss: Shut up ¬.¬, anyway, Chase. Why are you inside a tin can? 





Chase: Get lost

Katniss: Gee, where's your love and compassion -.-

Chase: I don't have any

Katniss: well, your cold blooded -.-

Chase: No, I mean I don't have a heart

Katniss: No kiddin'

Chase: No I mean I don't actually have a blood pumping heart you idiot

Caine: hey!

Chase: Not you, the girl

Caine: yay!

Katniss: hey! I'd like you to treat your girlfriend nicely please

Chase: Girlfriend?

Katniss: Oh yeah, this is a dream, I gotta remember that. Never mind Chase

Chase: Who's Chase?

Katniss: Sorry, never mind Tin man -.- I'm guessing you want a heart cuz it's something your clearly lacking?

Chase: yeah...

Katniss: Then follow us! 

Caine: I thought we didn't know where we were g-

Katniss: Follow ME!

Caine: Ok ok...what am I gonna get myself into O.O

What will happen in part two of Wizard of Concussion? This isn't any ordinary dream...

No comments:

Post a Comment