Sunday 11 August 2013

Supernatural- Wizard of Concussion P2

*previously on SUPENRATURAL*

*Katniss has hit her head on a tree and has entered a dream where all her friends are the characters and she is Dorothy...*

*Caine, Chase and Katniss have been walking, Caine leading the way, but he has gotten the gang lost in the forest*

Katniss: Caine!

Caine: Who?

Chase: You!

Caine: oh

Katniss: You got us lost!

Caine: Did I?

Chase: You were leading!

Caine: I was?

Katniss: Caine!

*There is a sudden rawr*

Caine: W-w-what was that?

Katniss: I don't know...

*suddenly, Rider, dressed as a lion jumps out from behind the trees*



Rider: RAWR!

Caine: Eek!

Chase: Huh?

Katniss: Umm...

Rider: Who dare enter MY domain!

Katniss: Rider?

*Rider turns around, then looks at katniss and points to himself in confusion*

Katniss: Yes you, what the heck are you doing!?

Rider: I am not Rider! I am the lion of the forest!

Katniss: RIDER SNAP OUT OF IT!

*Arron barks as Katniss has totally lost it and hits Rider's furry shoulder repeatedly*

Chase: Oh gosh -.-

*Chase and Caine try to pry Katniss off of Rider, but she kicks them in the face*

Caine: this will take a while ¬.¬

*after twenty minutes, Chase and Caine have pulled Katniss away from Rider, but he has broken down and curled up on the floor crying*

Chase: Oh brother -.-

Katniss: Coward -.-

Rider: It's true! it's true! I am a coward :(

Caine: What's a coward?

*Katniss Ignores Caine's question*

Katniss: PLEASE! SOMEONE GET ME OUT OF THIS DREAM!

Chase: Dream?

Katniss: NEVERMIND! Rider...I guess you can come with us to go to the wizard of concussion -.-

Rider: Who?

Chase: this guy that's gonna give me a heart, and this one a brain

Caine: I'm a brainless boy!

Katniss: your a scarecrow -.-, well, he's gonna bring me back to the forest

Rider: Where?

Katniss: the- Ugh just ever mind

Rider: ok...I'll come!

Chase: Wait!

*Chase pretends to lunge at Rider, and Rider quickly screams and jumps into Katniss' arms*

Arron: *barks*

Katniss: Eww gross! *drops Rider*

Caine: O.O

Rider: OW!

Chase: Haha

Katniss: Can we go now?

Chase: yeah

*They all set off, in around and hour, Caine and Rider are doing the conga while Katniss and Chase and walking moodily behind*

Katniss: What is this place?

*Suddenly, Candy jumps out, dressed as a poppy*

 

Candy: THE WICKED WITCH OF THE WEST HAS SENT ME TO KILL YOU ALL!

*She sprays some poisonous liquid out of a febreeze can*

Katniss: no no no don't you- *drops down on the grass*

Rider: Dorothy! Dorothy? Katniss! *drops down*

Caine: NO!

Candy: Mwhahahaha! *Tries to run off but trips halfway*

Caine: Red football!

*Caine runs to kick Candy but she crawls away into the bushes*

Chase: Well...what do we do with them?

Caine: We can't just leave them, we need to bring them back to life

Chase: -.-

Magical voice: perhaps I can help

*Arron barks as Hanna appears in a puff of pink smoke, Chase and Caine cough*

Caine: Glinda!

Chase: who?

Caine: Glinda!

Chase: -.-

Hanna: I heard your friends were having some naughty poppies

Chase: Well what do you think? *points to the ground, where Katniss and Rider are*

Hanna: Well, I can fix that!

*Hanna/Glinda waves her wand in the air and Katniss and Rider slowly open their eyes and sit up*

Katniss: Hanna? You saved us?

Hanna: Who?

Katniss: -.- I mean Glinda

Hanna: oh, Of course I did!

Rider: thank you!

Hanna: No problem sugar, and I'll take care of that poppy for you

Chase: Can we go now?

Katniss: yeah, come on guys

Hanna: Wait wait wait!

Caine: What?

Hanna: Can I come with you to the wizard of concussion?

Katniss: But I thought you said you were going to take care of the poppy

Hanna: I will, but the the wizard of concussion has the tools I need to deal with it...plus I want new shoes

Katniss: -.- fine...come on

Hanna: Woopy! But I know a faster way to the Wizard of Concussion

Chase: you do?

Hanna: Yep!

*Hanna waves her wand madly and tiny sparks appear, soon, the six (counting Arron) appear in front of the gates to concussion city*

Caine: yaaay!

Derek: not yay yet my friend

Katniss: Derek?

*Arron barks as Derek appears, dressed as the gate keeper*




Derek: To enter this city, you have to stay with me, and answer this tricky question, if 8 x 9 = 72, which number would be the best one?

Chase: what?

Hanna: Even I don't know that one

Caine: hmmm

*Arron barks*

Katniss: Well, it's called the City of Concussion for a reason

*Katniss picks up a big baseball bat which is for some reason just lying around, and she hits Derek and the head with it*

Hanna: Ah!

*They all watch Derek bash to the ground, surprisingly, no blood comes out*

Hanna: It's called the city of concussion not the city of death!

Katniss: oh well! *grabs the keys and opens the gates*

*The six walk in but aren't seeing what they expected, instead of happy cheerful people skipping around, everyone is laying on the floor, unconscious*

Chase: wooow

Caine: Hey I think that ones conscious- nope, he's unconscious :(

Katniss: Im guessing that's the wizard of Concussion's palace

Hanna: quick, lets get in before we become unconscious

*the six run towards the palace, Arron in the lead, because of his wolf-ness*

AT THE WIZARD OF CONCUSSION'S PALACE

Chase: This is it....HELLO!

Loud, mystical yet familiar voice: WHO GOES THERE, IT IS I THE GREAT AND POWERFUL CONCUSSION!

Caine: His name is concussion?

Loud, mystical yet familiar voice: SILENCE! WHY HAVE YOU COME!?

Katniss: Well, I want to go home! Chase wants a heart! Caine NEEDS a brain! And Hanna...well, she just wants some shoes

Hanna: Hehe :D

Loud, mystical yet familiar voice: IF YOU WANT THESE THINGS, YOU MUST DO SOMETHING FOR ME

Chase: but-

Hanna: I guess that's fair

Katniss: Fine, what do you want

Loud, mystical yet familiar voice: HHMMM...KILL THE WICKED WITCH OF THE WEST

*four of the six gasp, Caine and Arron do not*

Caine: guys it's ok, we can just say we killed the witch

Loud, mystical yet familiar voice: AND BRING ME HER WITCH HAT AS PROOF

Chase: nice going Scarecrow -.-

Katniss; but-

Loud, mystical yet familiar voice: NO EXCUSES...NOW I MUST LEAVE...I HAVE A SHOE FITTING TO GET TO

Hanna: I think he's gone...

Katniss: Great, so we came all the way here for nothing?

Chase: No, we'll kill the witch, you see if we don't

Will Katniss ever get out of this dream? Can the gang kill the witch? Find out in the next episode of SUPERNATURAL!

No comments:

Post a Comment