Sunday 21 July 2013

Supernatural- A day with Arron

ARRON'S INTERVIEW!

* Arron is sitting in a room in his  normal outfit, shirtless and trousers*
*The interviewer walks into the room and sits down on Arron's lap*

Interviewer: Hey hot stuff

Arron: uhhh *Pushes her off of her* hi
Interviewer: ow! *sits on the other chair* So, I'm gonna ask you a few questions so, don't be afraid to tell the truth *leaning over her arm rest and staring at him*

Arron: *leaning away from her* o...k???

Interviewer: First question...ARE YOU SINGLE!?

Arron: uhh yes b-

Interviewer: YES!

Arron: BUT, I like someone

Interviewer: DANG IT! Who is it? *looks bored*

Arron: Georgia, I think she likes me to, but she keeps acting weird around me, but-

Interviewer: I'M SINGLE!

Arron: Good....to know? You do realize I'm 18 and your what? 69?

Interviewer: I'm 26 :(

Arron: Woops
Interviewer:  you are officially no longer cute to me, next question, How do you feel about Katniss, Chase, Hanna and Caine?

Arron: They're pretty cool, they're better than Lexie

Interviewer: As everyone says. Who do you like the most in the forest as a friend?

Arron: Rider is like my best friend now, he's pretty weird though, and Sam isn't so bad either


Interviewer: Sam's the last boy on my list. Anyway, if the scientists caught you again, do you think you would be able to escape?

Arron: Scientists?

Interviewer: Oh that's right, you were with the people that were already in the forest. ok, last question, how was life with Lexie as a ruler?

Arron: she was terrible, she would never send out orders but she would always say that she did and punish people for no good reason

Interviewer: What type of punishments?

Arron: Burning us, whipping us until we died and worse

Interviewer: O.O

Arron: Umm, are we done?


Interviewer: no! *climbs over her arm rest* I want to make you like me!

Arron: SECURITY!
Interviewer: Wait what!? *security grab hold of her* NOOO!

*the security drag her away*

Arron: *turns to the camera* Hey kids, if you have a dream to become something, make sure it's not an interviewer, cuz if it is...I'll be there *turns into a wolf and runs out of the room*

No comments:

Post a Comment