Thursday 18 July 2013

Supernatural- A day with Candy

CANDY'S INTERVIEW!

Interviewer: Hi Candy

Candy: Hi...*looks around the room*

Interviewer: Anything the matter

Candy: no it's just, I haven't been in a proper room since I was 14

Interviewer: So, everyone else that I have interviewed has said that they like you the most out of everyone through out the forest, how do you feel about that?

Candy: me? Really? Wow...omg

Interviewer: What?

Candy: there's this weird feeling, what is it?

Interviewer: Happiness?

Candy: wow, I haven't felt that in ages

Interviewer: ...ok, how do you feel about Katniss, Chase, Hanna and Caine?

Candy: I think of Katniss and Chase as my Parents, I think of Hanna as my teacher, and I think of Caine as my crazy uncle who never understands anything and always says eggshells

Interviewer: What?

Candy: I think their fine -.-

Interviewer: Ok, who do YOU like the most in the forest?

Candy: umm, I like the new girl , Emily? She seems like a  nice kid

Interviewer: This isn't as fun as I thought it would be...

Candy: Hey! I can be fun! Watch this! *shape-shifts into a tiger, then a bear, then a parrot*

Interviewer: *yawns* Boooorrrriiiing

Candy: *turns into a fish, then a donkey, then a hippo*

Interviewer: like I've never seen that before

Candy: *turns into an eagle, then a kangaroo, then a dog*

Interviewer: Yawwwn!

Candy: *turns back to her normal self* I give up! *walks out of the room*

Interviewer: I didn't even finish all the questions, *eats some candy* oh well

No comments:

Post a Comment