Tuesday 16 July 2013

Supernatural- A day with Rider

RIDER'S INTERVIEW!

*In the forest, Rider is tying his shoe lase when a net is thrown over him*

Rider: ahh!! What is this!?

Girl: You worst nightmare!!!

Rider: AHHHH!

*after a few minutes, Rider is set down and the net is taken off of him*

Rider: where am I!?

Interviewer: On my interviewing show!

Rider: oh, this is that show my friends told me about...

Interviewer: Yeperdidooda!

Rider: But I though my interview was tommoro-


Interviewer: Yeah yeah yeah! But tell me EVERYTHING about your fall

Rider: ...I fell off a tree

Interviewer: and then!?

Rider: I hit the ground

Interviewer: and then!?

Rider: Can I please just say it without you interfering? 

Interviewer: Oh...oh yeah!

Rider: Well, I was upset because...um...because of a reason, but I leaned too far and...fell, but Katniss found a Healer called Emily, she saved my life, I owe her EVERYTHING, then soon I woke up and saw...that's it

Interviewer: You sure? Cuz I thought that-

Rider: NEXT QUESTION

Interviewer: ok ok! What do you think of Katniss, Chase

Rider: *Flinches* 

Interviewer: Hanna and Caine...you ok? You sorta-

Rider: I think Hanna, Chase, Caine and Katniss are ok, I'm not a fan of Chase though, he's just..mean, I can't believe Katniss likes *covers his mouth*

Interviewer: OoOoOoh goossssiiippp!

Rider: Shut up ¬.¬
Interviewer: An' I'm guessing you like Katniss?

Rider: Yeah, but there are plenty of fish in the sea

Interviewer: Yeah, next question, who do you like the most as a friend in the forest

Rider: I actually have two, Emily and Candy, If Candy hadn't told anyone, I would have died and If Emily wasn't around, then there would have been any point in Candy looking for help

Interviewer: Good reasons, so how do you feel about Lexie?

Rider: She's actually the 3rd prettiest girl in the forest to me

Interviewer: I'm guessing the first is Katniss?

Rider: yep, and the second is Emily

Interviewer: Well I don't have any more questions so...BROCK!

*a net gets thrown over Rider again*

Rider: Oh joy -.-

*Rider is thrown back into the woods*

Rider: OOF! Well, at least im away from her...and in a net -.-










No comments:

Post a Comment