Wednesday 10 July 2013

Supernatural- A day with Katniss

Ok, so for the next few episodes we will  be doing interviews with our main Characters:

Katniss
Chase
Hanna
Caine
Lexie
Georgia
Rider
Candy
Emily
Selena
Arron
Sam

 THE INTERVIEW WITH KATNISS

Interviewer: So, Katniss, tell me about life in the forest

Katniss: umm, life in the forest isn't as bad as you think, unless you get on the wrong foot with Lexie of course

Interviewer: So, what do you think about Chase?

Katniss: Ch-chase, w-why do you ask?
Interviewer: well, people have suspected that you two have a...relationship with each other, is that true?

Katniss: Uhh *looks through the window where Chase is standing trying to give a "Do not answer!" Signal* maybe it is, maybe it isn't

Interviewer: onto the next question. Who do you like best, out of everyone?

Katniss: Uhh, there are some people I like, like Hanna for example, and there are some people I hate, like Lexie. But I think I like Candy, she's lively and fun and informs us about everything, she's like a human newspaper...or, sorta human

Interviewer: Yes and how do feel about the new person, Emily?

Katniss: oh, she's ok, she seems a bit to hyper for me, but I could make it work
Interviewer: What types of foods do you all eat in the forest?

Katniss: Mostly meat and fruit, since we can't really go into a shop and buy a chocolate bar

Interviewer: I'm surprised you still remember chocolate

Katniss: you gave me one just before we started this, how can you not-

Interviewer: -MOVING ON, how about we go back to the question on Chase?

Katniss: Like I said before, there's nothing really going on, we're just friends


Interviewer: Really, or are you moooree than friends?

Katniss: Just friends! You know what, I don't even know why I agreed to this! Turn the- turn the camera off. TURN IT OFF!

*We are experiencing some...technical difficulties*

No comments:

Post a Comment