Sunday 21 July 2013

Supernatural- A day with Selena

SELENA'S INTERVIEW!

Interviewer: Hey Selena Gomez

Selena: Uhh, it's Selena Von Shweetz, not Gomez

Interviewer: Gomez sounds better. So Selena, I'm just gonna ask a few questions if that's ok

Selena: that's ok, lets get started

Interviewer: Get started on what?

Selena: The questions...

Interviewer: What about them?

Selena: ASK THE QUESTIONS

Interviewer: Ok ok, no need to be angry, first question, how do you feel about Katniss, Chase, Hanna and Caine?

Selena: They are waaaayyyy better than Lexie, I mean, they found food and drinks and they can actually keep us under control! They are amazing

Interviewer: Do you have a love interest?

Selena: Nope

Interviewer: Nobody?

Selena: No one

Interviewer: wow, your boring

Selena: Thanks -.-

Interviewer: Hey, easy on the sarcasm. next question. Who do you like the most as a friend in the forest?

Selena: Ummm, I think I like Emily the most

Interviewer: Why?

Selena: I don't know...she's just likable really and-

Interviewer: *yawns*

Selena: ...she's really likable and-

Interviewer: *yawns*

Selena: and-

Interviewer: *gives a really long yawn*

Selena: Excuse me?

Interviewer: sorry, but this is sooooo boring!

Selena: What do you want me to do? Use my powers

Interviewer: ...uhh I heard about Chase and the other interviewer...OK!

Selena: Well, I know that your human

Interviewer: Duh!

Selena: *stands up and picks up the interviewer in her chair with one hand*

Interviewer: You work out, so?

Selena: *Flies around the room with the interviewer*

Interviewer: I've seen better!

Selena:You know what!? *drops the interviewer onto the floor*

Interviewer: Oorrrph!!

Selena: I don't need this! *flicks her hair* amazing person, OUT *comes down to the ground and walks out of the room*

Interviewer: Where's the first aid kit? *tries to stand up but collapses onto the camera*




1 comment: