Sunday 21 July 2013

Supernatural- A day with Sam

SAM'S INTERVIEW!
Hallelujah it's the last one!

Interviewer: Hey, Samsung

Sam: What?

Interviewer: I said hey Samsung

Sam: It's Sam...just Sam, no sung

Interviewer: Listen kid we have 15 minutes you really wanna spend it discussing your name?

Sam: No no sorry sorry!


Interviewer: GOOD

Sam: ...hey umm, you don't seem like the happy go lucky interviewer everyone else told me about

Interviewer: Well, once you've been with the judge...you change. Now onto the questions, how do you feel about Katniss, Chase, Hanna and Caine?

Sam: Well, considering I was one of the people who helped them to become our leaders, I probably like them
Interviewer: Sarcasm is not on my list of "things I like" kid -.- next question: Do you have a love interest?

Sam: I don't actually, but I think I might like someone eventually

Interviewer: Or you might just die alone

Sam: well, thanks for killing my mood
Interviewer: I'm an interviewer, that's my job!

Sam: Your...pretty mean for an interviewer, don't you think?

Interviewer: what!? YOU SAYING I DON'T THINK ENOUGH!?

Sam: N-no its just-

Interviewer: CUZ RIGHT NOW IM THINKING HOW TO KILL YOU WITHOUT GETTING ARRESTED!

Sam: AHHHHH! *runs out of the room with the Interviewer chasing him*

AND THAT IS THE END OF THE INTERVIEWS! I AM NEVER DOING THAT AGAIN!

No comments:

Post a Comment