Saturday 13 July 2013

Supernatural- A day with Hanna

HANNA'S INTERVIEW

Interviewer: Hello Hanna

Hanna: *looking through her notes* hey-.-

Interviewer: What is the item in your hand?

Hanna: A notepad?
Interviewer: And why do you have it?

Hanna: Well, I'm one of the four people that have to take care of 57 people, we have to find a place to stay, things to eat, and something to distract their tiny brains for the day, so don't be surprised if I have a notepad!

Interviewer: ...anyway, I'm here to ask you a few questions

Hanna: And im here so that I can eliminate time instead of listening to billions of rug-rats blaring into my ear drums

Interviewer: and im guessing your the smart one

Hanna: took you a while to figure that out

Interviewer: ...anyway, how do you feel about Caine?

Hanna: uhhh, that's information I'd like to keep to myself

Interviewer: spill it, Chase and Katniss told me everything

Hanna: snitches ¬.¬

Interviewer: So how do you feel about him?

Hanna: I like him, but he's so oblivious, I bet he doesn't even like me, he seems like he's into Selena, but life goes on

Interviewer: how do you feel about Katniss and Chase?

Hanna: *puts down her notepad* there's something going on with those two, I know it. They were acting really weird at one point, but they seem kinda ok now

Interviewer: How about the rest of the people in the forest

Hanna: ugh! Those ungrateful unreliable un-notifiable thieves!

Interviewer: Do you mind using words I understand?

Hanna: *rolls eyes* you don't know what ungrateful means?

Interviewer: of course I do, I just can't be bothered to listen to you whine

Hanna: Hey *stands up and leaves*
Interviewer: oh come on! Come back! we still have another hour to fill or else I don't get paid, and my children will hate me!

Hanna: *comes back* aww you have children?

Interviewer: Yeah

Hanna: *walking away* unlucky you!




No comments:

Post a Comment