Sunday 14 July 2013

Supernatural- A day with Lexie

LEXIE'S INTERVIEW

Interviewer: Hello Lexie

Lexie: What -.-

Interviewer: I have heard that your...not a favorite

Lexie: yeah, so?

Interviewer: well...umm

Lexie: im scary aren't I

Interviewer: yeah, lil bit

Lexie: That's how I roll

Interviewer: well, i'm going to ask you a few questions. How do you feel about Katniss, Chase, Hanna and Caine?

Lexie: The people who stole my place, ugh! Hate them! But, Chase is pretty cute,I know he and Katniss have something going on. So maybe I can, make some drama...

Interviewer: And how do you plan on doing that?

Lexie: a magician never tells their secrets, plus I dunno yet

Interviewer: Anyway, how do you feel about the rest of the people in the forest?

Lexie: you mean the people who were FINE with me not being their leader? Pffft, yeah, right!

Interviewer: so, I heard you created a necklace of truth? am I right?

Lexie: yeah your right, and it would have worked if Katniss wasn't such a smarty puss

Interviewer: So she found out?

Lexie: what do you think!?

Interviewer: I- I- I just thought that-

Lexie: You thought what? *stands up*

Interviewer: I can't do this! I don't care if they give me a free trip to Madagascar! I CAN'T DO THIS ANYMORE! *runs out of the room*

Lexie: humans *laughs*

No comments:

Post a Comment