Wednesday 24 July 2013

Supernatural - Spiders, Caves, Crazy P1

*Previously on SUPERNATURAL...before the interviews*
*Katniss and Chase kissed again, Lexie tried to find a way to overthrow the gang, Caine has found a spider, Sam needs a lock of Katniss' hair. A new Character: Emily has joined! Georgia freaked out when Arron asked her about her powers, and Rider fell out of a tree...but he's ok now*
*and that's what you missed on SUPERNATURAL*

New Character!!!

Derek
18
Power: Has a snake for his left arm


*The scene is set at the now exploded scientist fecility, it is being cleaned up and is being rebuilt*

Scientist: *is searching for any unharmed technology* Anything? Come on! *a strange beeping sound comes from under some rubble* Aha! *picks up a just working Supernatural locator*

Female scientist: *looks over his shoulder* Who is it connected to?

Scientist: Subject 2, also known as Caine...

*meanwhile, in the forest, Katniss, Chase, Caine and Hanna are sitting in the "main cave"*

Hanna: *holding a list of complaints* Ok, complaint number 27: We aren't getting enough food and we have nothing to do in the day

Chase: that last part is basically what all these complaints are

Katniss: Yeah, but how do we fix THAT?

Caine: We could host a party

*Katniss Chase and Hanna look at him*

Katniss: That's...a good idea

Chase: yeah, but it'll only keep them satisfied for a few weeks, a few days even

Hanna: We have lots of birthdays coming up

Katniss: what so you want someone to go round recording 60 birthday dates?

Hanna: Can we talk about how we'll do what later? We need to get through these complaints

Katniss: Read the next complaint then

Hanna: Alright, alright, bossy. Complaint number 28: i'm bored...ok we're definitely hosting a party 

Chase: but parties are so much work

Caine: Yeah,there's decorations, music, activities, food, drink, and not to mention deodorant

Katniss: Deodorant?...whatever, but people with powers to do with nature can help me with decorations, people on food duty can do the food and drinks, music..the fairies can whip something up, and activities...you and Chase can figure something out

Chase: What?


Hanna: Games, you know, like wink murderer, piggy in the middle

Chase: Piggy in the middle...really?

Hanna: there are kids around the age of 6 here!

Caine: I love games

Katniss: so, then it's settled, we're having a party, but WHY are we having a party?
Chase: because some ungrateful rug-rats are saying they're bored while we're working our butts off to keep them alive -.-

Hanna: ¬.¬ to celebrate 2 weeks of us being their leaders

Caine: i'm happy now! :D
Katniss: o...k, can we go now. It's so not fun in here

Hanna: Yeah we're done, anyone wanna go to the entertainment show with me?
Caine: I do!

Katniss: No thanks
Chase: nahh

Hanna: Suit yourself, lets go Caine

Caine: *follows Hanna*

*Katniss is left alone in the cave with Chase*

Katniss: So...ummm

Chase: I don't wanna make this awkward for us...so i'm just gonna say, yes

Katniss: yes? Yes for what?

Chase: Yes, I'll go out with you

Katniss: *smiles*

Chase: I haven't seen you smile like that in a while

Katniss: Oh ha ha

Chase: well, I'm heading up to mount valley, you wanna come?

Katniss: sure

*Chase holds out his hand and Katniss takes it and they both walk out of the cave*

AT THE ENTERTAINMENT SHOW - 9:58

*Hanna and Caine walk in and sit in two spare seats, Georgia on Hanna's side, Emily on Caine's side*

Caine: Oh hey Emily, thanks for saving my friend Rider last week

Emily: No problem, he's kinda cute, but I know he's in love with Katniss

Caine: O.O w-what?

Emily: He likes Katniss...you ok dude?

Caine: yeah ...O.O

*Caine shakes his head vigorously*

Hanna: Caine, you ok?

Caine: Uhhh..yeah, yeah i'm fine, Hanna, can I ask you something?

Hanna: Sure

Caine: If one of your friends liked Chase, but they didn't tell you, how would you react?

Hanna: I would be mad at first, and then I'd be a little disgusted since their my friend and he's my brother, but then I'd be kinda happy for them

Caine: But what if Chase liked someone else?

Hanna: well I'd...wait, why are you asking?
Caine: oh uhhh, no reason, oh look, the next act is coming...

*on the other side of the cave at the ENTERTAINMENT SHOW*

Georgia: *day dreaming during the acts*
Arron: *sits next to Georgia* Hey Georgia

Georgia: Ah!
*People around her Shh her*

Georgia: Sorry...

Arron: How you doing?
Georgia: Umm, great, thanks

Arron: I heard there's gonna be a party
Candy: *puts her head in between Arron and Georgia* OOOH A PARTY I LOOOOVE PARTIES!

*People around Candy shh her*

Candy: oh go shh yourselves! So, tell about this party

Arron: I don't know all the details but people say its to celebrate 2 weeks away from being Lexie's slave

Georgia: I dunno if I'll go to the party

Arron: me too, I bet lots of people are gonna bring dates and stuff

Candy: yeah

Georgia: Well, you don't HAVE to bring a date, I might not bring one...unless somebody asks me

*Georgia and Arron look at each other while Candy looks at them, condused*

AT MOUNT VALLEY- 10:46

Chase: You know what? I finally feel happy

Katniss: *Smiles* so Chase, when did you start to like me?

Chase: Can you remember in sixth grade when you poured glitter and glue on Kathy Davis' head?

Katniss: *laughs* yeah

Chase: That was when I started to like you, how about you, when did you start liking me?
Katniss: This is so sad, but I've liked you ever since I met you

Chase: *smiles* That's pretty cute

Katniss: yeah right

*they both laugh and then stay silent , when they sit down, Katniss rests her head on Chase's shoulder, after a while Katniss checks her scientist fecility watch*

Katniss: Almost time for bed, hey Chase, I know this might seem a bit too much, but can you stay in my cave for a bit, just like half an hour?

Chase: *holds her hand* Sure

STILL AT NIGHT- 11:13pm

*Caine is up and is fiddling with his spider that seems to be growing*

Caine: I'm gonna name it Gooey, cuz it keeps shooting out green goo

Selena: *knocks at the entrance of the cave* ow! Hard rock, gotta remember that!

Caine: Come in, do you know what type of spider this is?

Selena: NO! Why would you ask! Who told you? WHAT DO YOU KNOW!?

Caine: uhhh, nevermind. So, why are you here? Isn't it past curfew?

Selena: I know, I just wanted to tell you important news

Caine: why you telling me, Katniss, Hanna and Chase deal with that, I'm the stupid one

Selena: I know, but they kinda scare me, please tell them that there's trouble at the end of the forest

Caine: yeah yeah, bye now

Selena: *takes a last look at the spider then walks out of the cave*

Caine: Now what'd she say? oh well *Carries looking at his spider*

*At Katniss' cave*

Katniss: Thanks for staying with me Chase, I hate being alone at night but I don't know why though

Chase: *puts his arm around her* Well your not alone tonight

Katniss: I didn't know you were the lovey dovey type

Chase: *takes his arm away sharply* I'm not ¬.¬
Katniss: *laughs* I'm kidding *cuddles up to him again*

*for five minutes they chat, but they soon fall asleep*

MORNING- 10:46

*Hanna is walking through the forest and remembers she needs to tell Katniss something and walks over to her cave*

Hanna: *as she walks into Katniss' cave she spots Katniss and Chase sleeping together at the back of the cave, Katniss' head on Chase's Chest with his hand in between her hair* O.O oh...my...god *steps backwards twice, turns and runs*

*Caine has been waiting for Hanna to come out, and follows her when she does*

Caine: Hey Hanna! Wanna see my spider?

Hanna: Not right now Caine

Caine: *Stops walking* oh...ok, I'll just show Katniss then *slowly starts to walk away*

Hanna: *turns around* NO! Don't go into Katniss' cave! Just, just show me instead

Caine: yaay!

*Hanna walks with Caine to his cave*

*Back in Katniss' cave*

Katniss: *her eyes flitter open* ...ch...Chase?

Chase: Katniss? What are you doing in my cave?

Katniss: *sits up and looks around* this is MY cave!

Chase: I- I think U slept overnight

Katniss: ya think! *Stands up*

Chase: well, it doesn't really matter since we're going out now

Katniss: we've been going out for 11 hours! if this keeps up I'll be pregnant in a month

Chase: oh come on, like that would ever happen

Katniss: yeah well, ummm, i'm gonna go...head for the lake

Chase: Yeah I'm gonna go to my cave...

*Katniss looks at Chase quickly and super speeds out of the cave*

*AT CAINE'S CAVE*

Hanna: *is staring at Caine's spider* woah, what kind of spider is it?

Caine: I don't know, but I think Selena does, she saw it when it was a baby. But now I think it's at maximum growth

Hanna: *smiles at him for using a "big word"* well- *does a double-take and realizes the jar is now broken and the green goo has spilled everywhere* Uhhh Caine...the spiders gone!

Caine: what!? *looks at the jar* GOOEEYY!

Hanna: I know, you look for the spider, I ask Selena what type of spider it is to check if it's dangerous

Caine: no fair!

Hanna: What?

Caine: You get the easy part!

Hanna: *rolls eyes* Search! *runs out to find Selena*

*Meanwhile, in the center of the forest, Children and teenagers are playing, Georgia and Candy are making Daisy chains and are trying to get Rider to tell them what he knows about Katniss and Chase*

Candy: Come on tell us!

Rider: no...

Georgia: But I'm your sister

Rider: Which is another reason why I shouldn't tell you

Candy: And me?

Rider: Your like a magazine, a split second after something happens, you tell the world

Candy: Ugh!

*the three begin to argue and they haven't noticed that Chase has walked up to them*

Chase: Hey guys what's wrong?

Georgia: *hasn't realized who she's talking to* Rider won't tell us what happened between Chase and Kat- *looks to who she's talking to*...niss...woops

Chase: *eyes go red, obviously angry* You saw what happened...both times? And you told them about it?

Rider: *stands up* Well...umm...not exactly

Chase: GRRR! *Runs after Rider*

Rider: *gives a high pitched girly scream and runs* AHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Candy: They don't call him Chase for nothin'

*meanwhile, Emily is taking a walk through the forest and stops to tie her shoelace in front of Lexie's cave*

Lexie: For the past few days I have noticed something about that girl...

Emily: *whispering from outside the cave* she must mean Katniss!

A strange deep dark voice: And that would be?

Lexie: She has the necklace

A strange deep dark voice: THE necklace?

Lexie: Yes, Zeus's descendant protection necklace. She must be the secret spawn of Zeus and Metis! So she must be very powerful, yet she has no idea of her power. That's why all my plans to destroy her have failed, that is why I have called you

A deep dark voice: To destroy her?

Lexie: To destroy them all...

Emily: *gasps a little too loudly from outside of the cave*

Lexie: Who goes there!?

Emily: *silently runs away*

*Back to Hanna, she has finally found Selena*

Hanna: Hey Selena!
Selena: uhhh, yeah?

Hanna: I wanna ask about Caine's spider

*Selena suddenly starts to walks faster*

Hanna: Hey!? Where you going?

Selena: Away from you

Hanna: Why I just wanna know what you know about the spider!

Selena: You wanna know everything I know about the spider? Because I know its name, the date it was born and where it was born!

Hanna: Why!?
Selena: I..I can't tell you

Hanna: Why not!? You too scared?

Selena: Shut up

Hanna: Is big mean girl to scared to tell me about the scary spider?

Selena: Shut up!

Hanna: THEN TELL ME WHY YOU KNOW SO MUCH ABOUT THE SPIDER!?

Selena: BECAUSE IT'S MY FATHER!
Hanna: What?

Selena: It's...my father

Hanna: What are you half spider or something?

Selena: Not...exactly...ok, you know that secret country,Sparumia? where all our ancestors died? My Dad was the ruler of that country. He was crazy...

(IN SELENA'S STORY!)

"President of Sparumbia" (Selena's dad): Guards!

Guard: Yes, your honour

Selena's dad: Tonight, I want you to capture my daughter, Selexia

*Selena has heard her name and hides behind the door so that she can hear their conversation*

Guard: but why?

Selena's dad: Because tonight...is the night, she dies

(OUT OF SELENA'S STORY)

Hanna: Hold up, Your old name was Selexia? 

Selena: Hanna!
Hanna: ok ok, sorry sorry, But why did he wanna kill you?
Selena: It was his only way of entertainment that he actually enjoyed, anyway, so that night I got out of bed and went to my fathers room, I was about to end his "horrible ways". But what I didn't know about what the legend of Arkim (pronounced Arkeem).

(BACK INSIDE SELENA'S STORY)

Selena: *Walks into her fathers bedroom, with a knife* Bye dad

*a guard runs into the room and spots Selena*

Guard: Selexia! NO!

Selena: *screams from fear and plunges the knife into her fathers chest*

Guard: NO YOUR GOING TO LET HIM OUT!

Selena: Let out who!?

*suddenly, a blue mist squeezes out from the bleeding hole in Selena's dad's body*

Guard: NOO!

Selena: What is it?!


*Selena turns around for an answer but she is the only one in the room, with the blue misty thingy*

Selena: What are you

Blue Mist: I am Arckim

Selena: Who?

Arckim: You will see me in 10 years...be ready to die

(OUT SIDE OF THE STORY)

Selena: So apparently, Arckim was an ancient god that was neglected and liked to take over souls and watch others die, but if someone killed his body, he would go out to get them...and he's out to get me...
Hanna: So Arckim's soul...

Selena: Has gone into that spider, but we need to find it quick, you see, it's a magic spider, it grows to the size of a human, and when it has, it starts to eat, and it BECOMES whatever it eats!
Hanna: So if it ate a gun

Selena: It would have bullet shooting arms

Hanna: Oh no

Selena: and the one Caine has is a female so that means-

Hanna: Children...oh no! We need to warn everybody and-

Selena: No *looks down at her bracelet* you have to warn everybody, I'm not killing my dad again

Hanna: but...*sighs and runs back through the forest*

*Meanwhile, Katniss has come down from Mount Valley and is wandering through the forest*

Katniss: I'm hungry, where are those apple-throwing kids when you need 'em?

*suddenly something grabs hold of her and wraps around  her like a snake, tightning and tightening until she finally passes out*

Lexie: DEREK! Let go of he you idiot! I wanted her alive!

Derek (the stange deep dark voice): She is alive, just unconscious

Lexie: Well make her conscious again!

Derek: I can't, we have to wait

Lexie: UGH!!! Well, carry her to my cave!

Derek: *groans and picks up the unconscious Katniss and follows Lexie*

*Meanwhile, Chase is still...chasing Rider*

Chase: You dirty stalker! *jumps onto Rider's back*

Rider: AHH! *falls to the ground*

Chase: *rolls off of him but keeps Rider pinned firmly on the ground* HOW DO YOU KNOW!?

Rider: I- I was watching Katniss when you and her were at Mount Valley a-and I saw you guys kiss after Emily healed me...

Chase: I was hoping you wouldn't have lived, but, why were you watching Katniss?

Rider: Because I umm, because ummm

Chase: spit it out!

Rider: Because I like her! Please don't kill me!

Chase: You what? *eyes go red again*  well, even if you do like her, too bad! Because she's MY girlfriend

Rider: W-what?

Chase: It's true, ask her

Rider: Yeah, well you never know, she might secretly like me!

Chase: or she might secretly not *stands up and walks back over to Candy and Georgia*

Candy: The wild chase over already?

Chase: Pretty much

Georgia: will you please tell us what's going on between you and Katniss?

Chase: I'm not saying anything apart from that we MIGHT have kissed once or twice

Candy: oooooh

*2 little girls around the age of 7 run up to Chase*

One of the girls: Daddy, can we play in the lake?

Chase: *looks confused* uhh, surreee

*the two little girls run off*

Chase: daddy?

Georgia: Candy didn't tell you? All the little kids like to act like you and Katniss are their parents, Hanna is their teacher and Caine is their hyper uncle

Chase: oh joy -.-

Georgia: Come on, it's cute

Chase: not really, who wants to think that Katniss gave birth to 60 people?
Candy: Nobody

Chase: Exactly

*Hanna comes running and panting*

Hanna: Guys! Giant, magic, spider, loose, Katniss, where?

Chase: I dunno, I haven't seen her

Candy: Magic spider?

Georgia: That's crazy talk

Chase: Crazy talk? Really? There are over 60 of us who have crazy magic powers hiding in the forest and you think a magic spider is crazy talk?

*Hanna has now caught her breath*

Hanna: Guys come on! We have to find Katniss, she's our only hope against this monster

Chase: and what am I?

Hanna: Your the boy that she slept with last night


Chase: you...you knew about that?

Hanna: now is not the time to talk! Come on! *grabs hold of Chase's arm and runs through the forest*

*at Lexie's cave, Katniss has woken up but finds herself tied up and hanging from a rope on the ceiling*

Katniss: This things giving me a wedgy!

Lexie: ah, she's awake

Katniss: Lexie, should have known!

Lexie: Are you ready to give me what I want?
Katniss: Whaa?

Lexie: the necklace

Katniss: Even if I wanted to I couldn't. There's a special key that's supposed to unlock it, but I don't have it!

Lexie: Your lying! 

*Lexie snaps her fingers and the floor underneath Katniss breaks and reveals the lava underneath*

Katniss: Ahh!

Lexie: Shut up! DEREK!!

Derek: yes?

Lexie: Get the others, I want them all to die

Katniss: NO! Please! Not the others!

Lexie: I like to hear Katniss beg, Derek, get Chase, Hanna and Caine

Derek: yes *his snake arm cracks on the floor*

*meanwhile Sam is in another end of the forest watching his crystal ball, his black wings are spread around him*

Sam: I finally have a strand of Katniss' hair *sam puts the strand of hair inside the crystal ball and almost immediately there is a flash of light* AH!

*Sam falls to the ground, but his wings create a soft landing for him*

Sam: wow *stands up and find his crystal ball disintegrated, apart from one small piece*  she is extremely powerful, but there is only one thing holding her back...

*in the forest, Hanna and Chase have found Caine, and are looking for Katniss*

Chase: Katniss!

Hanna: >.>

Caine: Katniss!

Hanna: <.<

Chase & Caine: KATNISS!

Hanna: -.- guys! We're never gonna find her like this! why don't we- AHHHH!

*something has grabbed onto Hanna, then Chase, then Caine, soon they all black out*

*In Selena's cave, she is sitting in a corner in the dark tears rolling down her cheeks*

Selena: i'm sorry dad, i know I shouldn't have told Hanna, I don't care if its your only source of food, you have to stop killing people. Your not killing anyone anymore...

*In Lexie's cave*

Katniss: That Derek guy is never gonna get my friends!

Lexie: stupid little Katniss, of course he will, but he won't have to if you just give me the necklace!

Katniss: HOW MANY TIMES HAVE I TOLD YOU!? I CAN'T-

*Derek walks in with the unconscious Hanna, Chase and Caine held tightly in his snake arm*

Derek: Where should I put them?

Lexie: Hang them on the chains

*Derek starts to hang Hanna's hands in handcuffs that arm chained to a wall*

*Katniss is trying to wriggle free from the rope*

Lexie: *turns around* Don't bother honey, the more you fuss, the tighter it gets, and do you really think it's a good idea to break free under lava? *laughs*

Katniss: Your crazy!

Lexie: You JUST found that out *cackles*

*Katniss tries to get her hands free from the rope*

Lexie: Oh don't think I hadn't thought about that already

*Katniss looks confused, but when she looks at her hands again and they are in cased in cement*

Katniss: ugh!

Lexie: Ha!

*Hanna, Chase and Caine have woken up*

Lexie: *turns around* oh, come to join the party? Because I have something special for you all, a new spell I learnt *snaps her fingers at Hanna and words suddenly spin around Hanna like a tornado*

Hanna: AH! Disorganization!  

Lexie: I've just done a spell that brings your worst fear!

Chase: Really? Disorganization is yours?
Hanna: AHH!

*Lexie snaps her fingers at Caine*

Caine: 12 x 12 is 144...AHH I'M SMART!

Chase: -.-

*Lexie snaps her fingers at Chase and his muscles "deflate"*

Chase: AHHHH!

Lexie: Welcome to your worst nightmare...

What is up with Selena? What is Sam going to do now that he knows how powerful Katniss is? Is Lexie going to kill Katniss, Chase, Hanna and Caine? Find out in the next episode of SUPERNATURAL!

No comments:

Post a Comment