Saturday 20 July 2013

Supernatural- A day with Emily (more like a minute)

EMILY'S INTERVIEW!
God when will these end!? ¬.¬

Interviewer: Hey Emily

Emily: hi! My names Emily! What's your name? Do you know my powers? What is this place? Is there any-

Interviewer: I ASK THE QUESTIONS!!

Emily: Meep O.O

Interviewer: Now...how do you feel about Katniss, Chase, Hanna and Caine?

Emily: They're ok, Katniss and Hanna are a bit bossy though, but, that's how girls go...ha ha Though and go rhyme! Anyway, Chase and Caine? I think they're both pretty hot but I really like Rider

Interviewer: oooh! I smeeellll romance!

Emily: Well, he likes Katniss so...next question!

Interviewer: fine! Who do you like the most in the forest as a friend?

Emily: Ummm, I like Georgia

Interviewer: Well that's a first

Emily: Huh?

Interviewer: Everyone thinks Candy is the favorite, but you...your interesting *puts elbows on one arm rest and puts her head on her knuckles* TELL ME MORE

Emily: Y-your scaring me

Interviewer: *Eyes widen in a creepy way* Moreeeee!!!!!!

Emily: Please...leave me alone...
Interviewer: MORE!

Emily: Ahh! *Gets up and runs out of the room*

Interviewer: This reminds me of my family reunion ¬.¬

No comments:

Post a Comment