Monday 15 July 2013

Supernatural- A day with Georgia

Due to the facts that LEXIE scared away our old Interviewer-

Lexie: It's not my fault!

-SHUT UP!! Umm, *clears throat* we have had to replace him with Wanda!:



GEORGIA'S INTERVIEW

Interviewer: Hiya Georgia

Georgia: hey...you don't seem like the serious and dull MAN Katniss and Chase told me about

Interviewer: *giggles* I'm new! So, I'm here for ALLLL the gossip! tell me EVERYTHING

Georgia: well, ummm, I was born in 1996, I-

Interviewer: ok not EVERYTHING

Georgia: ok, maybe it would help if you asked me some questions

Interviewer: oh ok!...

Georgia: so, umm, you gonna tell me them cuz I may have quite a few powers but mind reading is not one of them

Interviewer: Oh yeah, who is your love interest, is he cute?

Georgia: I guess Arron's pretty cute but-

Interviewer: oooh!

Georgia: Shut up

Interviewer: tell me more!

Georgia: Isn't there any more questions?

Interviewer: Ugh, fine...how do you feel about Katniss, Chase, Hanna and Caine?

Georgia: I have this thing with them, I'm not as psyched about them being our leaders as much as everyone else, it's just, come on, Katniss and Chase are almost always doing something else, Hanna is SO bossy and Caine is just...Caine....O.O, that's all I have to say about them

Interviewer:  ok like the most as a friend in the forest?

Georgia: hmm, I think Candy, she's really nice, and if it weren't for her, my brother, Rider, would be "gone bye bye"

Interviewer: Oooh! I'll ask him all about it!

Georgia: why not me?

Interviewer: Because I wanna hear from the person that was in danger, how they felt, what it was like, in fact, I'm gonna look for Rider right now!

Georgia: But I thought this was-

Interviewer: *runs out of the room*

Georgia: My...interview...*looks at the camera* stay in school kids, because if you end up like me...you'll wish you were dead *stands up leaves the room*
Camera: Good message :D

Georgia: *turns around* did the camera just talk?

Camera: you've seen so many weird things in life and a talking camera is what freaks you out!?

Georgia: Yeah...your right *shrugs and leaves the room*

Interviewer

No comments:

Post a Comment