Saturday 13 July 2013

Supernatural- A day with Caine

CAINE'S INTERVIEW!

Inteviewer: Hello Caine

Caine: where am I?

Interviewer: I am just going to ask you a few questions

Caine: why am I here?

Interviewer: First question, how do you feel about Hanna

Caine: Who am I?

Interviewer: Caine, please

Caine: who are you!?

Interviewer: Caine! Please just answer these question

Caine: Ok mysterious question man O.O

Interviewer: How do you feel about Hanna?

Caine: Hanna, I like her...a lot

Interviewer: Ok-

Caine: I mean like, a lot a lot

Interviewer: I get it

Caine: I mean like seriously a lot

Interviewer: ok-

Caine: I mean like

Interviewer: I GET IT. Next question! How do you feel about the people in the forest

Caine: Lexie's scary, so are Katniss and Chase sometimes, but Katniss is my sister so, of course she's scary. Candy and Emily are ok, Riders a bit weird, I dunno much about Sam and Arron but I guess their nice, Selena is a bit off her top, like me XD, and the others, I guess their ok

Interviewer: If those scientists caught you again, do you think you would be able to escape again?

Caine: If I remember any of the plans

Interviewer: Who do you like the best in the forest?

Caine: Me *laughs*

Interviewer: ok this was obviously pointless, turn off the camera guys...turn it off!

BEEEEEEEP

Caine: ahhh!! It huuuurrrrrtttsss!

No comments:

Post a Comment